Kluge’s petroleum lawyers are specialists on the legal framework regulating the petroleum activities. Our lawyers have extensive experience as inhouse lawyers in large and smaller oil companies on the Norwegian continental shelf, both from the operator side and from a licensee point of view.
Kluge assists in all matters relating to the petroleum activities, from the application for a production license, through the phases of exploration, development and production and up to and including decommissioning and removal, such as:
- The Petroleum Act
- Regulatory (Production license, Joint Operating Agreement incl. Accounting Agreement etc.)
- Safety Regulations (HSE)
- Unitization, unitization agreements and redetermination
- Third Party Access Regulation and agreements regarding third party access and use:
- Tie-in and Processing Agreements, incl. standardized TPA terms
- Transportation and terminalling, incl. Gassled Gassled Terms & Conditions
- Agreements on measurement, lifting, allocation and value adjustment
- Pollution liability
- License transactions
- Sale of petroleum, incl. standard terms such as EFET
Kluge has extensive experience in assisting oil companies in negotiations, transactions, expert and arbitration proceedings and in court proceedings.
For projects and supplier related questions, please refer to Production & Offshore.
Want to know more? Please contact:
"‘The Kluge team is well balanced with expertise in all areas of oil and gas. Several of the lawyers have worked in-house themselves which is always a benefit to clients as they understand the relevant drivers from an in-house perspective."Legal 500, Oil and gas, 2020